International Conference on Sustainable Energy Engineering and Application (ICSEEA)
ICSEEA is an international conference planned to bring together professionals, researchers, scientists, practitioners and leaders in manufacturing industries, research institutes and educational bodies to share and exchange ideas and information about sustainable energy engineering and application.
International Conference on Sustainable Energy Engineering and Application (ICSEEA 2014)
2nd International Conference on Sustainable Energy Engineering and Application (ICSEEA) has been held in Bandung, Indonesia on October 14 – 15, 2014. ICSEEA is an international conference planned to bring together professionals, researchers, scientists, practitioners and leaders in manufacturing industries, research institutes and educational bodies to share and exchange ideas and information about sustainable energy engineering and application.
Date and Venue
Tuesday to Wednesday, 14 – 15 October 2014, Ramayana Ballroom, Prama Grand Preanger Bandung
Asia Afrika No 81, Bandung, West Java – INDONESIA
- Prof. Freddy Permana Zen. (Expert Staff for Energy and Advanced Material and Senior Advisor to The Indonesian Minister of Research and Technology, Indonesia, “Sustainability on future Indonesian transportation development”)
- Prof. David Greenwood. (Jaguar Land Rover Professorial Chair, Advanced Propulsion Systems, WMG, The University of Warwick, United Kingdom, “Green Mobility and the Technology Challenges to Deliver it”)
- Prof. Ocktaeck Lim. (School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Ulsan, Republic of Korea, “The Promotion Policy of Clean and Low-Carbon Vehicle in Korea”)
- Dr. Larissa Lorenz. (Technology and innovation analyst, Bauhaus Luftfahrte.V., Munich, Germany. “Enablers for Sustainable Growth in Future Transport Systems”)
- Drs. Andianto Hidayat, MSc. (Technology & Product Development Manager, Gas Directorate, PT Pertamina (Persero), Indonesia
- “Gas for Green Mobility: Continuous Contribution in Providing New and Renewable Energy for Transportation in Indonesia”
- Ir. Eko Yuniarto, MM. (General Manager UBP Kamojang, PT Indonesia Power, Indonesia, “Kamojang Geothermal Power Plant Development & Sustainability”)
|Full Paper Submission deadline||18 August 2014|
|Early notification of acceptance||20 August 2014|
|Reviewing process||August to September 2014|
|Oral or poster presentation announcement||23 September 2014|
|Author registration and payment deadline||1 October 2014|
|Conference event||14 – 15 October 2014|
|Organized by||:||Research Centre for Electrical Power and Mechatronics, Indonesian Institute of Sciences|
|Suported by||:||Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan, Kementrian Perhubungan Republik Indonesia|
|Sponsored by||:||PT Pertamina (Persero) and PT Betrix Indonesia|
|Organized by||:||Mercury Travel & Tour|
International Conference on Sustainable Energy Engineering and Application (ICSEEA 2012)
Summary of ICSEEA 2012
Before this upcoming ICSEEA 2014, in 2012, RCEPM-LIPI had held the first ICSEEA event in Yogyakarta, INDONESIA. The first conference was successfully carried out by completing these following achievements:
“Biomass and Solar Energy for Sustainable Development”
Date and Venue
|1st day||:||Tuesday, 6 November 2012|
|2nd day||:||Wednesday, 7 November 2012|
|3rd day||:||Thursday, 8 November 2012 (field trip)|
Inna Garuda Hotel
Jl. Malioboro 60, Malioboro, Yogyakarta, 55213 Indonesia
ICSEEA 2012 was organized in three complete days consisted of two day indoor presentation, one day cultural visit, field trip, and cultural night.
The event was programmed to deliver speeches from 6 invited speakers from Australia, India, Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia.
The first ICSEEA event was attended by nearly 200 participants from 14 countries from Europe, Asia, America, and Australia.
- Prof. Dr. Mukesh T Pandya. (Jai Hind College, University of Mumbai, India, “Microalgal Biomass; a Renewable Source of Energy”)
- Prof. Dr. Kanit Wattanavichien. (Mechanical Engineering Department, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, “Research on Biomass to Fuels at Chulalongkorn University”)
- Prof. Craig Froome. (Energy Coordinator, Global Change Institute, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia, “Solar Power: Technology Choice and Barriers to Deployment”)
- Prof.Dr. Rosli Bin Abubakar. (Falkulti Kejuruteran Mekanikal, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia, “Development of Dish Stirling Concentrating Solar Thermal Electric Energy Conversion System”)
- Ir. Tumiran, M.Eng, Ph.D. (Member of National Energy Council, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia, “The Scenario to Accelerate the Use of Renewable Energy in Energy Mix Scenario”)
- Andrew Cahyo Adhi, M.Sc. (New and Renewable Energy Division, PT. PLN (Indonesian State Electricity Company), Indonesia, “Biomass and Solar Energy for Power Generation”)
Proceeding (ISBN 978-602-18167-0-7)
Free electronic version of ICSEEA 2012 Proceeding has been published online at http://proceeding.icseea.org and has been sent to the corresponding author email around April 2013.
Printed version of ICSEEA Proceeding is available in limited number and has been sent to corresponding authors shipping address via post.
Energy Procedia (ISSN 1876-6102)
Under a specific separate agreement, selected peer-reviewed ICSEEA papers have been published by Energy Procedia (imprinted by Elsevier and indexed by Scopus).
Per May 2013, selected peer-reviewed papers of ICSEEA 2012 have been sent to Science Direct and published online at http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/18766102/32.